2.5 Day Legacy Food Safety Course
| Legacy Offices, Richmond, Virginia
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 – Friday, February 2, 2018
FSMA Preventive Controls Rule went into effect September 15, 2016 for all types of food facilities that have more than 500 employees. For facilities with less than 500 employees, including warehouse that store and distribute foods the implementation deadline was September 17, 2017.
FDA approved curriculum with insights and workshop examples tailored to Foodservice Distributors, ensuring that all aspects related to food safety, within food distribution are addressed.
The course is limited to 12 attendees to ensure one-to one delivery of information and detail, and will be facilitated by Anne Barker-Smith.Lunch and transportation to and from designated hotel will be provided.
You’ll Leave the Course With:
• All the tools you need to write your own plan.
• The course book, and Reference Materials for several programs including but not limited to: Pest Management, Recall, Produce Recommended Times & Temperatures.
• Model forms for FDA expected Hazard Analysis, and the understanding of how to conduct a Hazard Analysis. As well as some best practice models for policies, procedures, SSOP’s, forms and organization of documentation.
• A list of programs & policy, and forms that a firm should develop to document a food safety plan.
• The understanding about how to conduct a Hazard Analysis and how to develop a Food safety plan that addresses, Process Controls, Sanitation Controls, Allergen Controls, and Supplier Approval & Supply Chain Controls, as well as, what controls will be needed to meet the Sanitary Transportation Regulations. You will also understand what is required for Recall and Traceback.
You can register for the class HERE.